At RATNAMANI JEWELLERS, we are focused on providing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
At Ratna Mani Jewellers, we believe a jewel represents the most precious moments of a person’s life. But over time, the luster of any jewel can wear off. By following some simple tips, your jewellery can be preserved for generations.
- Remove your jewellery before bathing. Accumulated soap diminishes gold’s colour and lusture.
- After wearing an ornament, wipe it gently with a cotton
cloth dabbed with lukewarm water.
- Avoid washing your jewellery in a wash basin. You might wash away small, loosely-set stones or parts of your ornament.
- Gently use a toothbrush or any other soft object to remove visible dirt accumulations.
- Chlorine can damage your ornaments. So remember to remove all your ornaments before going for a swim.
- Makeup, hair spray and perfumes cause dullness and loss of colour. So always wear your ornaments last.
- Keep your jewellery away from sharp objects. Also, remove them while doing physical activities or any other household chore.
- Grease is harmful to jewellery. Remove it by gently rubbing the surface with alcohol.
- Get your jewellery polished every six months. When you do, approach a jeweler you can trust.